Friday, July 15, 2011

Still in the Game!

 Okay, so I was a little bummed about the BFN this morning, but the day did bring some good news: I got another +OPK! That's right, we are now 2-for-2 which means I am still very much in the game! This alone makes me sooooo happy, just the fact that I am even ovulating at all! I think of that little eggy inside me waiting for sperm and I feel oddly close to it. LOL. Does that make me sound insane?! Just the fact that there is a potential baby, the potential for life, waiting inside of me right now! Could it be that for once my body is working as it should, doing what it was designed to do?! There is still hope! I have not given up!

P.S. How long should an OPK stay positive usually? And are you supposed to keep testing until it is negative again? Sorry if these seem like dumb questions, I am kinda new to this whole OPK thing...

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the BFN - those always sting. But a + OPK definitely means you are still in the game - maybe the next HPT will be your BFP!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

 

One Woman's Journey to Motherhood Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez