Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Good News and Bad...

 The bad news, what I thought (hoped) was implantation bleeding was definitely NOT implantation bleeding. Nope, AF is here and has settled in for a nice week-long stay. I can't say I'm surprised by this, nor am I really all that upset. In a way it's good news because this is my first natural cycle since going off the 3-month round of BCP. Speaking as a woman who tends to go months without a period, I think this is definitely something to be excited about. Maybe the 3-months of BCP and the Met are doing the trick to get my body regulated and doing what it's supposed to do; this is only a good thing. If we can get my cycles regulated, then I can O more regularly and therefore have a better chance of getting pregnant. So we missed the mark this time, at least we know that I definitely did O. We'll just have to wait AF out and then start fresh next cycle, with renewed hope. And it will be even better because next cycle we will be all settled in to our home. Less stress = greater chance of getting pregnant. Yes, I will have classes to contend with but I will manage. So, despite feeling a little disappointment today, I really am optimistic about the future. It's so wonderful to feel like my body isn't a failure.

P.S. Update on the house: Painters are there today through Friday, carpet is getting installed Monday. We can start moving things in any time after Monday. Sooooooo excited! Can you tell? :D

1 comment:

  1. Bummer on the AF but what a positive outlook on the siutation!! Less stress will def do your body some good. Fingers crossed for your next cycle!!

    ReplyDelete

 

One Woman's Journey to Motherhood Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez