Thursday, July 14, 2011

Bad Night...


 So, last night around 4am, I woke up and suddenly started puking. It came without warning, so I puked all over my lap (I know, gross, right?!). Talk about a rude awakening! Thankfully, I didn't have much for dinner or it probably would have been a lot worse! And we had chicken, so I very much doubt that's what made me sick (plus, DH was fine). I still feel like crap ran over today, but thankfully, no more puking so far. I wonder if it could have been the Met that did it? Though, I have been on Met for about a month now and it has never made me puke, so why would it start now? I was a little behind on my dose yesterday, so I took two at lunch instead of the one, but that's the only thing I did differently. I know that a lot of women choose to take their full dose at once and it doesn't make them sick. And if that was it, I think I would have gotten sick waaaay before 4 in the morning. So, I took my dose with breakfast (even though I reeeeaaallly didn't want to), just hoping it stays down. Fingers crossed! So, ladies who have taken Met, has it ever made you vomit? I read that if Met causes vomiting it should be discontinued, as it could be a sign of a potentially serious side-effect. I will just wait and see if it happens again. Though, I really don't think it was the Met that made me sick. Like I said, I've been on the stuff for almost a month now and so far all it has done is cause stomach issues; maybe a little nausea here and there, but never vomiting. If it continues, though, I will definitely be putting in a call to my OB/GYN.  

And then there's the question that every TTCer asks, "could I be pregnant?" I gotta admit, when I woke up and started puking, this is the first thing that popped into my head. Obviously, if I'm going to puke, I would love it to be because I'm pregnant. It's definitely possible. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens. But I'm trying NOT to get my hopes up...

P.S. Forgot to mention that last night I had a dream DH and I had triplets, all boys. What is with these crazy dreams I keep having?!

2 comments:

 

One Woman's Journey to Motherhood Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez