Friday, July 8, 2011

Happy Friday!!!

I hope I did not offend anybody with yesterday's post. It was not intended for anyone in blogland, but was referring to some acquaintances IRL. So, for any pregnant ladies that may read this, please know that I was NOT in any way referring to you.  I know you ladies are so grateful for the blessing(s) you've been given and I've no doubt you will be wonderful mothers.

Moving on, DH and my brothers-in-law finished painting the house yesterday. DH is taking me by there when he gets home from work. I am soooo excited to see the end result! We chose a nice yellow (Spun Honey) for the nursery. It's not a super intense yellow but just yellow enough. Yellow is a neutral shade, right? It should look  like this:











So, what do you think? I am dying from the anticipation and really hope it lives up to expectations and I am happy with it; I'm sure I will be. I'm sure DH hopes so, too, after all his hard work yesterday. LOL. He left around 8 yesterday morning and I did not see him again until around 8 last night. He even took two vacation days just to finish all of this up. Bless him for working so hard! Anyways, I will be sure to let you all know my verdict on the color (and the rest of the house, too). =] Now all we need is to get our carpet installed and then we can start moving stuff in. Oh, happy day! No more storage bill! Our belongings have been in storage so long I honestly think I've forgotten what all we have. I'll be like a kid at Christmas! We are probably going to go this weekend to set up an appointment for the carpet install. Tomorrow we are going shopping for a bed and possibly a  TV stand. Gotta be a sturdy one for our 60'' monster! I have a feeling I am going to be really picky when it comes to selecting a bed. A comfy one is an absolute must for all the baby-making! If I have to lie down on a thousand mattresses to find the right one that's what I'll do! Heh, I'll be like Goldilocks. LOL.

In other news, still using the OPKs and still haven't gotten a positive. I think the line is darker, but still no positive yet. I keep telling myself not to get discouraged as it may take a while for the Met to start working. I am still taking it three times a day and doing okay, although yesterday I had one really NOT fun episode, but that's all I'll say about that...

Happy Friday and hope everyone has a great weekend!!! =]

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully you will soon get that positive on the OPK - I remember how frustrated I was with the time it took to get the positive. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement. It helps to know I'm not alone, that someone else has been where I am. Oh, and sorry for the long reply to your post, didn't meant to write a book. lol.

    ReplyDelete

 

One Woman's Journey to Motherhood Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez