Sunday, June 12, 2011

She's Here (and in Full Force)!

This is probably the only time you will hear me say this, but I'm glad AF is here; because the sooner she goes, the sooner I can start my meds. Yay! Last night, despite my stomach discomfort and lower back pain, I was happy because I took my last BCP and then tossed the pack in the garbage. Yes! Hopefully no more BCPs for me for a good long while! This period marks the beginning of the next phase in our journey, a new chapter, a new beginning, and hopefully a much happier one. :)

Much like my fertility, things with the house are progressing slowly; and, much like my quest to become pregnant, it is frustrating to say the least...

Just a short update for now, be back with more later this week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

One Woman's Journey to Motherhood Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez