Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Ho Hum...

I really hate it when my husband and I are excluded from social gatherings because we don't have kids. I guess we just aren't "cool" like all our other friends who already have children. So we get left out just because we aren't a part of that ever elusive group known as parenthood. Well, I'll tell you what, I long for the day when having a child will change my life in ways I never thought possible. Each time we are excluded by our so called "friends" I am reminded what we are missing out on and I then become sad and bitter all over again.

In other news, it is CD 42 and still no AF nor any sign that she is going to show. Dare I hope that i'm preggers?! I would love to entertain the notion, but alas I have gotten my hopes up before and ended up sorely disappointed. I have to go back to my Ob/gyn on the 14th to see about getting put on Clomid, so If AF hasn't reared her ugly head by then I plan on testing anyway. I have also been having really bad breakouts the last few weeks. Could it be the acne of early pregnancy? Yeah, I doubt it, too. I love to fantasize about the possibility of being pregnant, but at the same time I just can't handle the fall out of another disappointment right now.

Well, that's about it for now. Back to studying I go! Hope you all have a wonderful week.

~ Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

One Woman's Journey to Motherhood Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez