Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Doctor's Appointment that Almost Was....

So, yesterday I show up to my OB/GYN appointment at 4:15. I get there and the receptionist tells me that Dr. C has stepped out due to an emergency (I assume it has to do with one of his patients). I ask her how long he will be and she says probably about 20 minutes. I think, okay, no big. She calls me back to the window a few minutes later to take my payment for the appointment and tell me that he has returned to the office, when a second later I hear a nurse in the back saying that we will need to reschedule (luckily she had not ran my card yet)! So now we are on for 4:30 tomorrow, assuming that nothing else happens. I was slightly annoyed but at the same time I understand that things happen, especially if you're an OB/GYN. I just hope it wasn't anything too serious. So tomorrow we try again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

One Woman's Journey to Motherhood Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez