Friday, May 27, 2011

We Interrupt This Regularly Scheduled Blog to Bring You a Special Announcement....

No, not that announcement...yet. But I do have good news. We are closing on our house today! That's right, after weeks of waiting it is finally happening! We will do a final walk-through at 11am, then meet at the realtor's office at 1pm to sign the final papers and get the keys! I can't believe this is actually happening! I didn't get much sleep last night but I don't even care because this day is going to be totally worth it! Best. Friday. Eveeeeer. I think the last time I was this excited was my wedding day. This is the biggest thing we have done in our adult lives thus far. The first being the day we got married, and I can imagine the next one will be when we witness the birth of our child. It's funny how owning a home and paying a mortgage every month can suddenly make one feel so adult-like. Two milestones down, one more to go! I can't believe we are about to be homeowners. AAAAAHHHHH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

One Woman's Journey to Motherhood Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez