Tuesday, November 15, 2011

29 day cycle?

So Sunday my left ovary was hurting pretty bad. Later, I went to the bathroom to find a gush of bright red blood in my underwear (sorry TMI). I freaked! Usually my periods begin with some spotting, but this was totally unexpected and came out of nowhere! Plus, I never have 29 day cycles unless I am on birth control. My previous cycle length was 80 days, just to give you an idea of how sparratic my cycles are! The flow has been really heavy and the cramps debilitating. I find myself wondering if I was actually pregnant and this is a miscarriage, something very upsetting for me to even contemplate. If it was an early miscarriage, I guess there would be no way to know for sure at this point. Another theory is that perhaps I did ovulate and we just missed the boat. Again. Aaaaaaaah this is so frustrating! My period last month was pretty light and only lasted 3-4 days (most likely an anovulatory cycle). Could be this one is just making up for lost time. I just hope AF has settled down before our party on Saturday... =\

Hope everyone else's week has started out better than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

One Woman's Journey to Motherhood Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez