Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Well, got a call from IF nurse yesterday afternoon. She sounded just as bummed as I was about my BFN. :( I have been instructed to wait until Thursday and test again. If AF still hasn't showed she will  call in Provera for me. She said it's possible that I ovulated later than they calculated, etc., etc. Well, I took a test this morning, too, and still BFN, so at this point I don't have much hope of that changing. I don't get it, though, If I clearly O'd on my own, why would I need the Provera again to force a period? It just doesn't make any sense to me...

In less than a month I turn 29 (DH 32). I was really hoping to have some good news to celebrate by then, but it doesn't look like that will happen now. My IF nurse is so kind and compassionate. Yeah, I know she has to deal with this sort of thing all the time, but when she's talking to you she has this way of making you feel like you really matter. I hate IF, but if we must go through it, we are blessed to have such a caring team in our corner, rooting for us.

P.S. I am absolutely disgusted with FB. I actually had an acquaintance post on my wall last night, "So, any good news yet?" Seriously? First of all, does she not think that if I HAD good news I would have shared it by now (hell, I'd be shouting it from the roof tops). Secondly, even if I did have good news I would probably share it with family first before posting it to the world. I mean, really? How insensitive can people be? I should also mention that this is coming from someone who already has two children and is trying for a third. I see this as nothing more than her rubbing her fertility in my face and doing it deliberately. I guess this is the price I pay for being so open, but you know what, it's our journey, our struggle, and I am not ashamed. Although, people like this individual certainly should be. I swear, I have thought many times about just deleting my account and being done with it, but there are a few people I actually want to keep in contact with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

One Woman's Journey to Motherhood Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez