Thursday, April 7, 2011

Wonderful news to report!

No, I'm not pregnant..yet, but I do have great news...they accepted our offer on the house! Yep, that's right. Can you believe it?! And the best part is that we received the news just days shy of my birthday, which is exactly what I was hoping for! Think this will make turning 28 on Sunday a little easier? LOL. I predict this will be the best, most memorable birthday ever, for both me and my love (his is in April, too)! The only thing that could possibly make it better is to find out I'm pregnant, but I just Knoooow that is in our very near future! Hubby and I are both soooooo excited! Can't believe how blessed we are! When I think about where we were even a few months ago compared to where we are now; it just goes to show that when times are tough they will not stay that way forever - one just has to have faith that things WILL get better! After two years of being stuck we're finally moving in the right direction. What an indescribably wonderful feeling! I guess now we can really start planning for the house...which means that I am free to let my imagination run wild with decorating ideas, etc! Before now I was cautiously optimistic, trying not to let myself get too excited or invested, but now that it's official there is no stopping me! LOL. I am taking this great news as a sign of other wonderful things soon to come in our lives. In a few days I will begin my last month of BC before returning to the OB/GYN in May. I am taking this good fortunate as a sign that a pregnancy will be right around the corner...God willing! I really believe that with what doc is going to be giving me for ovulation, plus moving into our house, I should get pregnant soon after...I mean it couldn't be more perfect! A baby is the only thing that could make us happier than we are right now...it's the piece we're waiting for to complete our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

One Woman's Journey to Motherhood Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez