Friday, January 14, 2011

Hope.



A beautiful word, and something I didn't have much of until yesterday. So, I went to my gyno appointment. The good news? I didn't die. Yep, I survived. I have to get some blood work done and go for an ultrasound, then I have to go back in 2 weeks to find out the results. It may not seem like much, but it's a start. At least we are now on the path and headed in the right direction.  As my doctor said, "we have a game plan." So what if we don't get to take the easy path, that just means we'll appreciate it so much more when it does happen. I can't describe how good it feels to finally be doing something. Instead of continuing to whine and feel sorry for myself that we're not pregnant yet, I am taking the active approach and that's very empowering. It definitely helps me to feel a little less helpless, and a little more in control. What a great feeling! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

One Woman's Journey to Motherhood Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez