Sunday, June 2, 2013

E2 level is up from 95 to 337 after today's blood work- quite a leap! Have to go back tomorrow at 8am for more BW and first ultrasound, which will hopefully show some nice follies. I know something is definitely happening in there because I am feeling a lot of pelvic discomfort, particularly on the right side - hoping this is a good sign of things to come! If we can get at least two potential babies from this I will be one happy girl (even happier if this one takes, of course)! I am hoping that they will see lots of progress tomorrow and we can get moving on the IUI! DH and I are supposed to be leaving for a cruise on the 10th, and right now it's up in the air as to whether we will be able to go or not. I hope everything works out just right!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

One Woman's Journey to Motherhood Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez