Friday, April 5, 2013

11dpiui

Well, nurse finally called with my results late yesterday afternoon. I didn't get the exact number but she said my progesterone level was over 40 which is very promising. She said I could test Sunday or Monday but I'm thinking that won't even be necessary. My sore breasts have all but disappeared which means my progesterone has dropped and AF is likely on her way. Add to that the fact that i went to the bathroom this morning and saw brownish CM on the TP. I know better than to think it could be implantation bleeding. I have hoped for this before and it ALWAYS ends up being the start of AF for me. Somehow I don't think this cycle will be any different. Especially since I triggered on CD9, so this is likely just an early period for me. I am trying to come to terms with the fact that this cycle did not work. I am trying not to cry right now as I sit here writing this. I just don't understand why it didn't work. I guess my only course of action now is praying that there are no cysts and we can quickly move on to the next attempt. I am just so devastated.

1 comment:

 

One Woman's Journey to Motherhood Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez