Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Operation Baby!

Finished my first round of Clomid and we are now commencing with operation baby bump! I've got my positive vibes flowing, fingers (and toes) crossed, and prayers sent up! Trying to go into this one with a good attitude! I go on CD23 (Saturday, March 3rd), for a serum progesterone test to see if I actually ovulated on the Clomid. I keep telling myself If I didn't respond/don't get pregnant it's OK, we'll just up the dose next round and try again if need be. Trying not to think that far ahead, though I know many women don't respond to the initial dose then again some are lucky enough to conceive the first round, so you never can tell,. I guess it's no secret which camp I'm hoping to fall in. ;) Maybe it's stupid to put all my eggs in one basket (no pun intended), but I'm going into this with all I've got! We'll just have to wait and see...

1 comment:

 

One Woman's Journey to Motherhood Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez