Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Big fat goose egg!

Took an opk about an hour ago and was really surprised when it came up negative (barely a line at all). I'm going to test again in a few hours. Hopefully next time will be the charm! Trying not to get too discouraged by it, but I though for sure it would be +! Either way it doesn't matter because we will continue to move ahead as planned. Though it would be nice to see a bit of confirmation that the Clomid actually worked (though a +opk is not a guarantee I know)! It is also only CD13 so we have plenty of time! And my blood test is not until the 3rd. Working hard to not let anything steal my joy! Hopefully I'll have a bit of good news soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

One Woman's Journey to Motherhood Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez