Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Back on the Roller Coaster We Go....

It's CD 7 and here we are, starting all over again (you do count your cycles from the first day of your period, right? Sorry to sound stupid but all this tracking stuff is sort of new to me). I am confident that this cycle will end with a pregnancy. Until then I will have a lot of things to keep my busy. We will be moving into our house over the next two weeks, so that alone should keep me good and occupied; and school starts back in exactly 2l days. It looks like I will have a lot of things to keep my distracted while I wait out this cycle, which is certainly a blessing. This cycle has to give us a baby because it couldn't be more perfect. I can do this!

Ya know it's funny, most of the time I'm going along fine, just living life day-to-day, then we get around a house full of kids and everything comes crashing down for me.This past weekend we had a get-together for my brother-in-law's birthday. They all had their kids over and every time this happens I feel like the universe is rubbing in my face what they all have but we are still lacking. I see DH with his nieces and nephews and it honestly breaks my heart because I know what I what a wonderful dad he is going to be, and how blessed our child will be to have him as a father. It makes me sad because I feel like the more time goes by, the less likely it is that our children will grow up together. I want a house full of children laughing and running around. It has been DH and I for a long time, and while I have enjoyed that time, I now want more. I don't want the quiet of just the two of us anymore; I want to hear children laughing and the pitter-patter of little feet. This is what I wish for our new home: Not just love, but family, and the opportunity to share that abundance of love with our child. Is that so much to ask? Sometimes I feel like the universe thinks so and is having a great laugh at my expense...

And to the woman on FB: Please stop your constant posts complaining about your morning sickness because I would give anything to be in your shoes right now. Thank you.

4 comments:

  1. I am praying this cycle is successful for you! Yes, you count from the first day of your period (at least that is what I was always told).
    The FB complainers get really old - if only we had the ease of getting pregnant that they do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you do count from the 1st day of your period.
    WIshing you all the best and hoping this is your cycle!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog and I wanted to tell you that I know what youre going through. I know your frustrated but someday it will all feel like a bad distant dream. I am so sorry for you. I wish and hope that it happens for you and soon!!!!

    Steph (www.ecstaticallyus.com)

    ReplyDelete

 

One Woman's Journey to Motherhood Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez