Monday, August 22, 2011

Been a While....

Hi guys, miss me? Well I'm back. For how long I don't know. It has been a busy few weeks around here. For starters, we are officially moved! That's right, I am now updating from my house! We spent all of last week and the previous weekend getting things moved, and we spent our first official night here Friday night. To say that things are in disarray would be an understatement. I try to keep in my mind that we have only been here sesince the weekend, and that it will take a while to get settled. I think it will take a while for us to get our barrings again, but we are doing everything we can to make this house a home. Right now everything feels strange and new, but I'm confident that in time this will feel like home. I can't wait to start decorating and really putting my own personal touch on things. That's half the fun of owning a home, right? Well, I definitely have the decorating bug! :)

In other news, I completely missed my + OPK this month. So much was going on with the move that I simply wasn't able to test every day and I let it slip by me. I'm pretty sure I O'd though because the symptoms were there. Let's just hope we were successful this month!

Well, that's about all for now. Fall Semester just started today So I am probably going to be pretty busy for a while. I will update as often a I can, though. Hope everyone has a great week.

~ Kellie 









1 comment:

  1. Glad to know you are alive and living it up! So good to hear about your home. Can't wait until we buy (in the next few years). Hope you get a + this month. I am hoping this is the month for me too!

    ReplyDelete

 

One Woman's Journey to Motherhood Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez